1. Don't be afraid of oils. At night, after I cleanse, I like to put on serums, oils, and a night cream. I like to make my face really oily then go to bed. By the time you wake up it is all soaked in and your skin feels luscious.
2. When in doubt, exfoliate. If I am feeling texture on my skin or have some bumps or red spots, I just remind myself that I'm not being routine enough with cleansing day and night. So I exfoliate that night or morning (& follow with a moisturizer) and start fresh, vowing to be more diligent from that moment forward.
3. Get enough sleep. I don't feel healthy if I get less than 8 hours but everyone is different. Know yourself and get in bed when you should.
4. Use sunscreen in your day cream. Everyday.
5. Moisturize your hands all the time. This is new for me. Also put sunscreen on your hands.
6. If you have curly hair, leave in your conditioner on the bottom half and in the ends. Comb after shower, put in bun and let air dry. Then let out your bun. Shampoo every now and then and only the top part near roots. Use oil the next day rather than wash again. Moroccan hair oil is the best. Hands down. A cheaper option can be found at your local drugstore/chemist.
7. Buy eyebrow gel. Use it everyday and don't over tweeze or wax. Shapes your face immediately.
8. Don't wear lipstick if you have chapped lips. Soothe your lips with a balm, exfoliate them, add more balm. Let's soak in. When they are lipstick ready then wear lipstick.
9. Use eye cream. It's yummy.
10. Carmex is the best for chapped lips.