- Buy beautiful bottles with the basic labels (shampoo, body wash, conditioner). Pour your products into these bottles for a more sophisticated look. (You can print your own labels with the proper tools).
- Get a wooden or metal bath tray. Find one with a book holder! Add some of the following to the tray: bowl of bath salts with spoon, bath oil, a small plant, candles, and some type of loofa or body brush.
- Add a soap dish to your tub if you please and a bath pillow. This will elevate your next soak. Put a nice bath stand by your tub, or a woven basket, and put a soft towel & washcloths inside. Add a matching soft bath mat or a rug (but be weary of how you will clean it and if it can handle water spills).
- Next, decide on a theme of the bathroom. Do you want clean lines and modern cuts in the furniture? Or earthy, organic designs? Lots of plants? Mix and match. See what works for you.
- Look for unique faucet shapes and materials. Gold or brass looks great against black, as well as marble.
- Think of unusual colors for the main pieces, like a black tub. The bolder, the more unique, the better.
- Mix marble and wood.
- Get big mirrors, or do no mirrors.
- Focus on relaxing lighting.
- Maybe you want a shower curtain, a wooden bath mat, or plenty of hooks for your towels. Outfit your bathroom based on your specific needs.
- Also, never limit the bathrooms to the inside of your home. You can create a simple outdoor bath or shower if you have the privacy. Its perfect for warmer climates. Make it more private by growing trees around that specific area.
- Make more room by installing drawers beneath the sink or adding medicine cabinets. You may not need shower doors if the floor slants towards the drain. Just keep a mop near by for a quick cleanup.