I am a sandwich girl through and through. Maybe it is the American in me but I always end up making some type of sandwich when I am hungry for lunch. Good bread is essential although I mostly just eat cheap brown bread. When toasted and loaded with yummy ingredients, it always ends up being delicious and satisfying. Here are some inspiring ideas for your next sandwich.
1. Rasberry jam and brie.. gooey and sweet, which compliments the strong brie flavour.
2. Scrambled eggs with herbs, cheese, and smoked salmon on open faced toast.
3. Raspberry & banana french toast with bacon. Use thick bread and cook till golden brown.
4. Goddess sandwiches. Add all things green, labneh or mayo, onion, sprouts, and season with herbs and bit of seal salt. Best served cold.
5. Pesto, tomato, and mozzarella toasty. Add butter to each side of the bread and toast in a pan on the stove.